TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION FOR VENDORS
DATE AND PLACE
48. The Antique Collectibles and Rarities Fair in Jelenia Góra will be held on 25-26.09.2021 from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
The event area includes: Town Hall Square in Jelenia Góra as shown on the map on the website: www.jarmarkstaroci.com.pl
Each participant undertakes to strictly observe the regulations, signing the application form is tantamount to its acceptance.
Regulatory arrangements in connection with the COVID-19 pandemic
1) To 48. Antique Collectibles and Rarities Fair in Jelenia Góra we invite healthy people who have not been in quarantine within the last two weeks, and who have not had contact with people in quarantine. The Vendor is aware that participation in the Fair, despite poor health or contact with sick people or people who are in quarantine in the period less than 14 days before the event, exposes all participants and organizers to health loss and forced quarantine.
2) Responsibility for the decision made by the Vendor related to participation in the 48. Jelenia Góra Antiques and Curiosities Fair as well as exposure to COVID-19 infection is on the side of the Vendor. In the event of becoming infected on the premises of the event, the Vendor will not file any complaints, grievances, claims to the director of Osiedlowy Dom Kultury (the Housing Estate Cultural Center) in Jelenia Góra and the authorities, being fully aware of the epidemiological threat resulting from the current pandemic.
3) All participants of the Fair are bound by the current regulations and guidelines of the Minister of Health in connection with the Covid-19 epidemic in Poland.
4) If the event is canceled by the organizer due to the pandemic COVID-19, the space rental fee is fully refundable. However, the handling fee of PLN 5.00 is not refundable.
5) During the 48. trading food products in the Antique Collectibles and Rarities Fair in Jelenia Góra is banned.
I. APPLICATION FOR VENDOR PARTICIPATION
In the area of the Town Hall Square merchant spaces will be marked with a tape and labeled with numbers.
On the website www.jarmarkstaroci.com from May 14, 2021, you will find a map of the Town Hall Square with marked out sales etchant spaces and their list with the area. As every year, the organizer also selects a sector for handicrafts.
(Spaces in this sector can be booked from 5th July)
CALL FOR REGULAR VENDORS:
(who have been participating in the Antique Collectibles and Rarities Fair in Jelenia Góra since at least 2009)
- Applications are accepted: 06/07/2021 (from 09:00) – 06/28/2021
Applications sent before the above-mentioned date will not be considered.
- Regular vendors may submit applications only for the places they occupied in previous years.
- We only accept applications sent by E-MAIL to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Containing: name and surname of the vendor, the number or numbers of merchant spaces and contact details.
- Submitting the application is not tantamount to confirming the reservation.
- After verification (priority is given to those vendors who most often occupied the same place) the reservation will be confirmed by e-mail within a few days of submitting the application, no later than by 30/06/2021 Along with the confirmation, you will receive Application Form.
- Within 5 days of confirming the reservation, one shall immediately return the completed and signed Application Form with a signed consent to the processing of personal data and pay the fee for the reserved merchant spaces in accordance with the applicable price list contained in the Regulations.
Any other or additional spaces, regular vendors can book during the open call, i.e. from July 5, 2021 (from 09:00)
- Applications are accepted from: 05/07/2021 (from 09:00) – until there are spaces available. Applications under the open call sent before the above-mentioned date will not be considered.
- We accept only applications sent by E-MAIL to the following address: email@example.com.
containing: name and surname of the vendor, the number or numbers of spaces, contact details and a short description of the product range.
- Registration will be accepted on a first come first serve basis.
- After the Organizer has checked the availability of the space, the reservation will be confirmed. Along with the confirmation, you will receive the Application Form.
- Within 5 days of confirming the reservation, one shall immediately return the completed and signed Application Form with a signed consent to the processing of personal data and pay the fee for the reserved spaces in accordance with the applicable price list contained in the Regulations.
II. FEES AND CHARGES
- The organizer will charge the following fees for renting merchant spaces:
- spaces under the arcades – in the amount of PLN 16 / m² for the entire duration of the fair (September 25 – 26).
- other spaces on the Town Hall Square – in the amount of PLN 12 / m² for the entire duration of the fair (September 25 – 26).
- processing fee in the amount of PLN 5.
- We apply a 20% discount when buying an area above 100m².
- In addition, fair fee will be charged in the amount consistent with the Resolution No. 130.XIII.2019 of the Jelenia Góra City Council of October 30, 2019 on determining the amount of the daily fair fee. (eg when selling from tables, stalls, booths, the fee is PLN 12.40 if the occupied area does not exceed 6 m2 per space for each trading day. Above 6 m2, the fee amounts additional PLN 1.70 / for each started m2). The fair fee may change after the new rates are adopted by the City Council of Jelenia Góra.
- The above amounts are gross costs.
- Payment terms and conditions:
- For reservations made from 07.06 – 17/09/2021 – payments can be made only by bank transfer to the organizer’s account, within 5 days from the date of confirmation of the booking.
- In the case of reservations from September 18-22, the payment must be made on the day of confirmation of the reservation, and the payment receipt must be sent by e-mail immediately after making the reservation.
- On 09/23/2021 (Thursday) – reservations and payments can only be made in cash at the organizer’s office in Osiedlowy Dom Kultury, ul. Krzysztof Komeda – Trzcińskiego 12, 58-506 Jelenia Góra.
- For reservations made between 24 and 26/09/2021, only cash payments are accepted. The fee must be paid on the day of booking at the organizational office at BWA, Plac Ratuszowy 1 / Długa 1, 58-500 Jelenia Góra.
- Failure to comply with the above requirements will result in the cancellation of the booking.
- On request, we issue a bill for the area of the rented space. The organizer does not issue a VAT invoice.
- The market fee will be collected by the collector during the fair.
- Fees for renting a space at Town Hall Square (after agreeing its location) should be paid to the organizer’s account:
Osiedlowy Dom Kultury w Jeleniej Górze
Bank Millennium SA Jelenia Góra
24 1160 2202 0000 0000 4884 5013
specifying in the title of payment the name and surname of the vendor and the space number
III. OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Disputes are settled by the organizer. We reserve the right to cancel the booking if the vendor fails to comply with the above rules.
- Application Form, completed and sent by the Vendor, is the content of the contract between the Vendor and the Organizer.
- Applications will be accepted until all sales spaces are sold.
- The ooccupation of merchant space must comply with safety rules, not blocking escape routes and roads allowing the access for rescue and firefighting units and other intervention services.
- The withdrawal from the contract: the vendor has the right to withdraw his application without financial consequences until September 14, 2021. The withdrawal on September 15-19, 2021 will result in charging the vendor with a fee of 20% of the rented space. When the application is withdrawn after September 20, 2021, the payment will be forfeited. However, in the event that the vacant merchant spce is re-sold, the organizer will refund the resigning vendor the paid fee, minus 20% of the fee.
- If the event is canceled for reasons beyond the control of the Organizer, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, payments for the purchased spaces will be fully refunded to the vendors.
- The handling fee of PLN 5 is non-refundable regardless of the circumstances.
- All settlements between the Organizer and the Vendor must be made by December 31, 2021.
- After making the relevant payments, the vendor will receive VENDOR CARD authorizing him to occupy the designated merchant stand for the duration of the Fair. This card also authorizes to enter the fairgrounds at designated times in order to prepare and dismantle the booth.
- It is forbidden to park cars at merchant spaces, except for special designated areas !!! It will be possible to enter the fairgrounds on Saturday and Sunday between 6:00 a.m. and 9:00 a.m. and between 6:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. in order to prepare and dismantle the booths. The organizer will show vedors parking lots where cars can be parked (we do not reserve parking spaces).
- The organizer is responsible for the general protection of the fair grounds and is authorized to take all control measures to ensure protection. The protection of individual positions is not the responsibility of the organizer.
- The organizer is not responsible for the goods and equipment of the stands and does not protect them against damage and loss. Vendor take out insurance on their own and at their own expense.
- During the Antique Collectibles and Rarities Fair, vendors undertake to trade in an assortment in line with the event’s motto and a precise record in the application. Otherwise, they may lose the reserved space. The organizer also has the right to demand a fee equal to 10 times the value of the space determined on the basis of its size, i.e. PLN 120 or PLN 160 per 1 m2 of the stand, respectively.
- It is forbidden to trade in goods, the sale of which is generally prohibited, licensed or punishable (including goods that promote a fascist or communist system). The Organizer reserves the right to prohibit the sale of certain goods at its own discretion. The seller bears full responsibility for any attempts to trade in prohibited goods, with no right to a refund of the merchant space fee.
- There is an absolute ban on trade in food products.
- Vendor are obliged to keep the merchant spaces in order during the fair and to clean up the spaces after the end of the trade.
- Any damage caused due to the vendors’ fault will be repaired by them or they will cover the costs of the repair.
- The organizer will ensure the supervision of security services during the fair, but these services are not responsible for protecting the Vendors’ goods.
- The organizer will provide toilets for vendors at the event area.
- The organizer will take care of advertising the event.
V. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
- The vendor acknowledges and accepts that in connection with the concluded contract, the organizer collects data about the vendor, necessary for processing in order to perform the contract with the vendor. The application form without the completed CONSENT for the processing of personal data is invalid, and the booking is canceled.
- Polish law applies: the law applicable to the contract between the parties and matters not regulated in it is the Civil Code.
- Disputes that may arise in connection with the concluded contract will be settled by the common court competent for the seat of the Organizer.
FAIR OFFICE OPERATING TIME:
From 06/07/2021 to 09/23/2021:
Osiedlowy Dom Kultury
Krzysztof Komeda – Trzciński 12
58-506 Jelenia Góra
Tel: + 48 500 396 443
The office is open from Monday to Friday, from 8:00-15:00
From September 24 – 26, 2021:
Biuro Wystaw Artystycznych
Plac Ratuszowy 1 / Długa 1,
58-500 Jelenia Góra
on September 24, 2021 (Friday) 16:00 – 21:00
on 25/09/2021 (Saturday) 6:00 – 21:00
on September 26, 2021 (Sunday) 6:00 – 18:00
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION FOR VENDORS – DOWNLOAD